Arizona Arrhythmia Consultants (AAC)
We are a dedicated team of electrophysiologists, physician assistants, nurses and technicians, who as a group, are committed to treating and caring for patients experiencing problems with their heart's rhythm and electrical signaling.
The first electrophysiology (EP) only practice in Arizona, AAC physicians are also on the forefront of EP technologies nationwide, contributing their expertise to clinical research focused on arrhythmias, and to the continuing development of many of the devices and treatments that have come into widespread use to treat heart rhythm problems.
We offer a variety of highly specialized approaches to heart-rhythm problems.These include:
- A full range of the newest pacemaker and Cardioverter Defibrillator (ICD) devices.
- Biventricular Pacemakers
- Removal of leads from damaged or infected pacemakers or defibrillators.
- Advanced mapping and Ablation Therapy.
- Atrial Fibrillation
- We use a full range of Diagnostic Tests including the head upright tilt test, implantable heart monitors and electrophysiology studies to evaluate patients.
- We use a full range of Research Studies.
Fellow of the Heart Rhythm Society